Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- No Solicitors. No alcohol, cats, or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified.
- No mushrooms.
- May be too intense for some viewers.
- Simulated pictures.
- Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform.
- Call toll free before digging
- All disc-gusting excuses will be limited, but considered and noted.
- Beware of Falling Discs.
- Any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental.
- The Dock is Slippery when wet.
- For off road use only.
- One Size Fits All
- Never disc into the wind.
- Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients.
- Many discs look alike.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Ride the Bullet.
- Swim at your risk. Do Not Drink the Water.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Shut up and throw
- You must be present to win.
- Look out for sharks!
- Apply only to affected area
- Surf at your own risk. The Mods (moderators to most - Mod Squad will due) are not responsible for any accidents. Specific medical advice will not be provided, The Mods urge you to consult with your physician for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions.
- Beware of Dog
- Subject to change without notice.
- Driver does not carry cash.
The verbage above was Not written by us... We have no idea where we got it!
- Verbal Abuse: Any (and most of the abrasive insults and down right rude) comments are encouraged
- Warning: most pages are compacted with mindfulness retrospect & enlightenment. These things take time to load... The Mods suggest taking up needle point
- Warning objects in screen maybe closer than they appear:
adjust your XP settings:
right click on any clear area on your desktop
screen resolution 1280 by 1024
- Boogie to the " Too Daze Pic " page for a new pic every " Too Daze" & while you're there contemplate the Video of the Week.
- permanently Under Construction